This cottage stood on part of Lot 1 of Block 76, just along from the corner of Blockhouse Bay Road and Donovan Street.
|1940||The Hing family lived in the cottage. They also had a little fruit shop on the corner.|
|1950||July: Joan and Douglas Costain purchased the cottage.|
|1960||Property sold to Auckland Savings Bank and the cottage demolished.|
|1965||25 May: The Mayor of Auckland, Mr D. M. Robinson, and the president of the Auckland Savings Bank, Hon. W. T. Anderton, preside at the opening of the new Auckland Savings Bank building with the branch manager, Mr P. F. Downs.|